In the foreground, a well cared for garden decorates the landscape which surrounds the Government House in the City of Regina in Saskatchewan, Canada. The Government House was built in 1891 for the sole purpose of a place of residency for the Queen's representatives. These plans were revamped and it became home to the Lieutenant Governors of Saskatchewan until 1945 when it changed to a veterans hospital and then a school for 39 years.
Today, it is once again used as an office for the Lieutenant Governor and it is also open for guided tours so the public can relish in the beauty of this historic building.
Government House, built in 1891, City of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.